Lindsey and Brady

Lindsey and Brady
Wow we make cute kids
I finally got my pics downloaded to the computer so I can show you how much fun Brent and I had in Vegas

We had just arrived at the motel and decided we would go eat at the cafe. I was camera happy.
We went to dinner with Jeff and Moneque that night and Mo and I decided we were thirsty and needed a margarita. It was yummy.
This was a go cart at the race Shelby was the sponsor. I tried to get Brent to buy it for me but he wasn't going for it. I think it would be fun to drive around the neighborhood or the sand duns
This was the car i wanted to drive home in that was a no go to .Damn
I couldn't resist. That is funny

While we were gone my Grandpa's sister died. It is really sad because there are only 4 left out of 12 these are what is left of them from the top we have uncle Bob, Grandpa, bottom aunt Marie, and aunt Verline. This was at the funeral. My grandpa is the best ever.

Lindsey

Lindsey

Blake and Linds

Blake and Linds

Grandpa and Linds

Grandpa and Linds

Baby Aspen

Baby Aspen
Baby Aspen sooo cute

Fisher girl

Fisher girl
Poppy and my fisher girl

My Mom and Dad's 25th anniversary dinner

Brady's first day of kindergarden

Lindsey's first day of school

Leslie's mix