Lindsey and Brady

Lindsey and Brady
Wow we make cute kids
I had to post this while we were making the rounds on Memorial day we were at the Orem Cemetery and look over saw this driving down the road it was way cool to see. God bless all our Men and Women in the military

We went to the Sand Duns this past weekend and had so much fun the weather was nice kinda hot but what do you expect down there. We took my friend Tracy and her son Nick with us way funBrady riding the new four wheeler he scars the crap out of me to watch him but he does good on it Miss Lindsey would not let me get a Pic of her Cute kids
I found this chest protector in the trailer that is probably Trent or Jds well Brady decided he needed to wear it but it was just a little to big but it was way to cute
Lindsey and my friend Tracy in the Rhino sitting at sand mountain
Brent getting ready to go up sand mountain CRAZY
Nice close up of Brent and I
Trent and Jd watching somebody
Lindsey and Brady sitting on Jd's dirt bike
Jd is mister snake man and there was a blow snake in the boys bathroom so he went and caught it so we could see it. Not my favorite
We always go out on the duns so the kids can play in the sand the big kids all decided to put Brady in a hole and cover him up
There other favorite is to jump off of the big duns into the bowls and see how far they go
All the kids Trent Lindsey Brady Jd and Nick after there jump
Trent playing in the sand
Jd was big into seeing how far he could jump. He did good and was going far
I just liked that picture the sky was so pretty
Brent jumping Trent bike
Tracy and I playing in the sand getting out pedicure
I always make Brent take me for a ride. So cute
I think Trent looks funny in this pic he was lying in the sand so Jd could jump over him crazy kids

Lindsey

Lindsey

Blake and Linds

Blake and Linds

Grandpa and Linds

Grandpa and Linds

Baby Aspen

Baby Aspen
Baby Aspen sooo cute

Fisher girl

Fisher girl
Poppy and my fisher girl

My Mom and Dad's 25th anniversary dinner

Brady's first day of kindergarden

Lindsey's first day of school

Leslie's mix